This position is responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. These tasks include but are not limited to: answering phones and greeting clients, creating and maintaining files, performing data and word processing of various documents and compiling and preparing various reports, and utilizing computer programs to complete marketing responsibilities.
These examples do not include all possible tasks in this work and do not limit the assignment of related tasks in any position of this classification.
- Performs word processing and formatting of various documents such as reports, summaries, contracts, confidential documents, correspondence, presentation materials, manuals, forms, brochures, flyers, and personnel evaluations. Proofreads and edits documents for spelling, grammar, punctuation and overall document quality; uses specialized knowledge of software and macro functions.
- Plans and schedules meetings; coordinates invitations and registration; arranges catering services and makes travel arrangements.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data and identifying solutions.
- Serves customers by answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed as to the scheduling of their project.
- Forwards information by receiving & distributing communications, collecting & mailing correspondence and copying information.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different request; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Marketing responsibilities – blogging, social media, promotional mailings, advertising campaigns, etc.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Verbal & Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Organization, Customer Service Skills, Self-Motivated, Adapt to Changing Demands, Knowledge of Business English, Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling and Knowledge of General Office Procedures, Practices and Equipment, Minimum of 3+ Years of Experience in Administrative/Office or Related Field, Valid Driver’s License, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Preferred but not required.
Proficient in Microsoft Office including ability to use Microsoft Access. Experience working with cloud programs like DropBox and Office 365. Experience with Quick Books a plus. Experience in or willing to learn Adobe InDesign.
This is a full-time position with an average hours of 40 hours per week. If overtime is worked compensation will be paid at time and one half of the hourly rate of pay.
Eligible benefits include:
- Employee health insurance
- 401K contribution with company match
- Vacation, Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- $16-18/hour, depending on experience
In contact with clients, prospects, members of the public, vendors, and builders and remodelers.
- To maintain a happy, professional, polite demeanor always.
- Create and maintain default calendar with all activities and appointments.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly team meetings.
- Conduct yourself in a mature, courteous and caring manner.
- To be self-motivated.
- To have a positive attitude and have the desire to succeed daily.
- Represent yourself and the company professionally and maintain a professional appearance.
- Keep the office, common areas and your personal work area clean and well organized.
- Participation in team meetings and personal coaching sessions.
- All company and client information are to be held in the strictest of confidence and must remain within the company.
*NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE!